Wednesday 6 April 2011

Plussize Online Shopping


Hey guys, pernah try on9 shopping tak ? Recently ni i just too obses dgn on9 shopping . Sometimes it will save ur time. and most of the things that sell on9 u cant have outside. I found this fb acc that been tagged by one of my friend, Butik Plussize, sold plussize shoes on9. Coz i got a problem to find a shoes for me, especially yang bertutup and high heels, found this acc is make me glad. Happy! At least ada jugak kasut utk kaki2 bersaiz model ni. *huuuuu* . So if you have plussize too check this out.
*one of my favourite upcoming shoes*
 
Flatshoes New Design
Colour : Black
Size : 9,10,11,12 & 13
Price : RM75 (not include postage)

more pattern click here and add Butik Plussize to start ordering

and dun forget

upcoming bazaar


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio